HOW TO PREPARE FOR MASSAGE:
- Eat lightly before any type of massage. An overly full stomach will be painful to lie on, and an empty stomach won't allow you to focus on the good effects of the massage.
- Drink less caffeine than normal or abstain from it altogether the day of your massage. Caffeine directly affects the nervous system, which is the therapist's primary health focus.
- Cleanse yourself beforehand. Take a shower, have fresh breathe! Your therapist will appreciate this.
- Prepare for your day with less makeup, perfume or other applications to your skin or hair than usual.
- Abstain from alcohol the day of your massage treatment. Alcohol can contribute to high levels of toxins in the blood, which massage seeks to reduce.
- Have fresh breath!